- Sign our petition demanding that Safeway eliminate restrictive deeds preventing new grocery stores from replacing them on their former properties.
- Please only buy chocolate that is vegan and does not support the worst forms of child labor, including slavery.
See which chocolate companies to support or avoid.
- Want to go vegan? Not sure how? Or are you a new vegan and want some support?
Are you ready to commit to extending your compassionate values to human and non-human animals and the environment once and for all?
Food Empowerment Project’s Food Chain is 12 monthly newsletters to help people go and stay vegan.
- Spread the word to your friends and family by sharing our websites with them: FoodIsPower.org and VeganMexicanFood.com (full of great recipes).
- Friend us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or Instagram where you can like and share our messaging. Also, sign up for our alerts.
- Order our leaflets and share with friends, family and colleagues and/or leave them at vegan restaurants, natural food stores, etc.
Make sure to ask permission from the venue.
- Volunteer: Help us table at events! Send us locations where you can help table.
- Donate your vegan recipes with photos! We will put them up on our website, with your name.
We can be contacted by email at email@example.com.