- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon of active yeast
- Luke warm water (enough to cover yeast)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add flour to large bowl.
- In a small, separate bowl, mix yeast with water.
- Add salt to flour and stir with whisk until thoroughly mixed
- Make a well in center of the flour mixture and add the yeast into it along with oil oil.
- Use your hands to mix dough. (You may have to add a bit of water or extra flour).
- After dough is thoroughly mixed, knead it for 5-10 minutes or more. The longer the better.
- Cover dough and set in a dehydrator or warm place for one hour.
Recipe courtesy of Craig Rosebraugh