A very flexible based recipe for any veggie you want to roast! I’ve also had major success with cauliflower, regular broccoli, and potatoes.
- 2 bunches broccolini
- ½ Tbsp curry powder
- ½ Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 to 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil (or olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare baking sheet with greased foil or parchment (I use parchment).
- Toss fresh broccolini with spices, salt, pepper and oil.
- Lay flat on baking sheet and place in oven for 30 or so minutes, turning 1 to 2 times while baking to make them nice and crisp.
While I love eating these plain, they are also my favorite side for veggie burgers and super delicious dipped in ketchup and mustard!
Note: increase or decrease spice amounts to your preference.
Courtesy of Rose Nelson