- 1 package Fusilli pasta (or favorite pasta)
- 1 bunch Cilantro (rinsed)
- 1/2 bunch Tuscan Kale (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup-1 cup Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 Roma Tomato (chopped)
- Cook pasta as directed on packaging.
- While pasta is cooking, place cilantro, kale, nutritional yeast, sunflower seeds, and salt in food processor. Turn on and slowly poor 1/2 olive oil. Add garlic. Continue to process while slowly pouring olive oil until creamy. Taste and adjust with salt
- Place cooked and drained pasta in large bowl. Add pesto and mix
- Put chopped tomato on top of served dish.
- Add favorite veggies by cooking in a separate pan and adding to cooked pasta and pesto before mixing
Recipe courtesy of Camille Raquel